1963 - Rachael Yamagata
Some of you may have noticed on my Twitter that I wrote I'm not drinking beer til summer. Everyone laughed, but it is happening. I might have an occasional mixed drink or glass of wine, but in terms of beer, and also getting plastered in general, that will have to stay to a minimal. Come February, I'll be fully recovered from surgery, I'm going to start a cleanse and see how it goes, and dedicate more time on being active and try and live a healthier lifestyle.
I know, I know. I said that last March, one or two entries into my first blog posts... But like I said before, 2009 is the Year of Execution. No more delays. Get into shape, no more crap food, and save! Maybe I'm too ambitious? Worth a try. At least til the summer anyway.
I noticed today the freelance project I did months back for Honda Fit is up on the fitisgo.ca website. Apparently, it's been up for a long while now. It also won an FWA. You can read more about it in my other blog.
I also put in my order for the new 15" Macbook Pro!! Soooo~ Sometime next week, I'll get it. Exciting!! I'm doing my part in helping out the economy. Are you?
Lastly, I'd like to share a hilarious music video with you. My good friend Miguel sent me the song today, and I youtubed it when I got home, the video makes the song that much funnier. And that boy T-Pain can dance!! Note: This video is one of the reasons I'm giving up beer. Haha...
One More Drink - Ludacris ft. T-Pain
update.
Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:07 PM
Filed Under: health and fitness, music, work |0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment