i turned around, the future was now.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:31 PM

August isn't completely over yet, but I'll be really busy for the next little while, so I figured I'd post this month's top 15 on my playlist early. Miguel for the past couple of days has been introducing me to a lot of music I don't normally listen to. I won't lie. He really opened some doors for me. One of the artists he intro'ed me is Sam Sparro. This boi is sick. I've been really feelin' his song 21st Century Life today. Not to mention the craziness of his video. I love it. I had this song on repeat all afternoon, and it upped my productivity level almost 200%!

Another few songs that I had on repeat for more than a day were Viva La Vida and the Halo 2 theme song. I really like that Coldplay song, but the music video is really retarded. It kind of ruined the song a bit for me, actually. Ne-Yo's new singles are pretty hot right now, and John Legend's too. Can't wait til the new albums come out. Anyway, if you have any suggestions on new music I should check out, feel free to do so. I'm open to anything.

Music of the month for August:

1. 21st Century Life - Sam Sparro
2. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
3. Green Light - John Legend feat. Andre 3000
4. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
5. Closer - Ne-Yo
6. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
7. Life is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
8. Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
9. Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
10. Lovers in Japan - Coldplay
11. Hot Mess - Sam Sparro

12. Round Here - Counting Crows
13. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
14. Heart of Life - John Mayer
15. Halo 2 (Mjolnir Remix) - Martin O'Donnell

1 comments:

Chad C. said...

HAAAALO! That was my favorite song on that album.

Currently...

    twit me
    Powered By Blogger