The last time I went to Canada's Wonderland was about 2 years ago, and it wasn't all that thrilling. I remember my high school days, we'd go once or twice every summer driving from Kingston. It was fun then, but I guess it lost its thrill as the years went on.
To be honest, I wasn't eager to go this year. But I figured, "Hey, I'll hang out with good friends and I'll have a good time". And a good time I had. Actually, no. Not a good time. A bitchin' GREAT time, son!!! All I have to say is... Buh. Hee. Muth. That is such a f-cking stupendously amazing ride that I could spend a whole day on that thing. Behemoth made it all worth it. It was almost orgasmic!! Haha, okay, maybe not that extreme..
What's even better is I recorded it all! Even that girly scream (don't know who it came from, but it could very well have been me)... I wanted to record Italian Job too, but the guy saw me pulling out my camera and told me to keep it in my pocket. So I recorded the rest and compiled it into a nice video... First with the Behemoth, then Sky Rider, then Vortex, and ending with Wild Beast (previously known as Wilderbeast). I missed the first drop on the Wild Beast cause the setting somehow got changed to picture mode. But I got some nice crotch shots of myself. Good thing I didn't wet my shorts...
View Video >
Online Videos by Veoh.com
rollercoaster of love.
Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:13 PM
Filed Under: canada's wonderland, fun |2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that first drop on the behemoth looked wicked!!
oh it was the perfect drop hannah!! it wasn't as murderous as drop zone, but it was just enough to feel that same fear for a split second, which is all you need!
Post a Comment